Fort Wayne Community Schools - Schools Supply List
- Registration - Friday, July 28, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. & Monday, July 31, noon-7 p.m.
- Sixth-Grade Transition Day - Tuesday, Aug. 8, 8 a.m. - noon
- Ninth-Grade Orientation - Tuesday, Aug. 8, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Kindergarten Conferences - Wednesday, Aug. 10, times vary by school
- First Day of School - Tuesday, Aug. 15
- First Day for Special Ed Pre-K: Thursday, Aug. 17
- First Day for Pre-K Students - Monday, Aug. 28
For registration, all families must bring two proofs of residency and a photo ID.
2017-18 School Supply Lists
* Washington students receive donated supplies from Emmanuel Lutheran Church and are not required to purchase supplies.
Fort Wayne Community Schools offers a universal school supply list as a convenience for parents. This list applies to all middle schools. Parents may want to purchase more than the quantities listed here as students will be required to replenish their supplies as needed throughout the school year.
High Schools do not provide school supply lists in advance. Students will find out specific supplies needed at registration or when school begins. Most students will need paper, writing utensils, notebooks and a book bag.
- How To Enroll Your Student
- Student Enrollment Forms
- How to Find Your Child's School
- Transportation Information
- Safe Routes to School
2017-18 Book Fees:
- Pre-K - $36.85
- K - 93.55
- 1 - $107.70
- 2 - $93.40
- 3 - $100.85
- 4 - $91.70
- 5 - $84.15
- Special Education K-5 - $55
Fees for middle and high school courses are based on the individual student's schedule.
Additional fee for ELL materials:
- K - $10.75
- 1 - $13.25
- 2 - $10.75
- 3 - $10.75
- 4 - $10.75
- 5 - $10.75